Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hellow

Hi,

It's been quite a long time since I wrote something. I was busy with my homestay and related works in the last couple of months. We have added a new villa to Simha Farms. You can see photos here
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.338504679514071.84182.150364981661376&type=3

Lots of good things also happened in the field of photography also.

I won runner up prize in prestigious Veolia Wildlife Photographer Of the Year 2011 competition in Nature in B/W category.

An article has been published in the Deepavali special edition of leading Kannada News paper Prajavani about my images.
Scanned copy of the article is here






I have also won Judges first prize  in Nature in b/w category in Saevus wildlife magazine's online contest. I have been invited to launch program of the same magazine.

This is the winning image.


 I went to Kaziranga, Assam. This was my first dedicated photography tour. It was a great experience.  I will be updating the photos very soon.

Between, I have created my own website www.lensandtales.com to showcase my photos.
I am moving my blog to there.





No comments:

Post a Comment